Wednesday 12 August 2009

BILLboard

What a clever title you must admit?

Since the new time slot, there have been countless billboards in my town promoting The Bill. I absolutely love it! Sad thing is though every time I spot a 'BILLboard' I'm in the car, which makes it very awkward to get the ol' camera out.


I did manage to get this pic of the Smithy and Stevie Moss BILLboard. I had to quickly take it before we whizzed past (I of course wasn't driving- cos that's dangerous kids) and luckily it turned out alright.


The one time I was on foot I couldn't resist but get a photo with DI Manson. It was a rainy day so I made my friend take the picture, quickly. Gotta love the DI...



Rainy day+ No make-up= Covered smiley face!

I went back the other day to take a full picture but it's been removed!!! *gasps* (I was kinda hoping to take it home...) Bad times.

Hopefully I can pap some other BILLboards, if I'm not too late. I'll just have to do some more walking in future...

Have you spotted any others?

1 comment:

Bhav said...

Aww. I loved papping you with your BILLboard!